Sunday, July 7, 2013

SALMON


Photographed by Gerard Lopez

       Wore this outfit to school last Thursday. I felt like wearing something with color that day but I also wanted to look a little professional and fun at the same time. I didn't want to look too formal. I still wanted to look a little "street-ish". So I cam up with this look. I actually really like this outfit. It's not that overpowering but it still has that kick into it. I missed looking like this since almost everyday I wear something sporty and really on the go. This is actually also an "on-the-go" look but in a more professional level. It's actually really comfortable too! So there you go! How do you like it? :) 












DETAILS:

Button Down from Giordano
Pants from Topman
Belt Bag from Muji
Shades from Neff
Watch from Swatch
Shoes from Folded and Hung

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...